Buckle up and join Spider-Man as he chases after the Scorpion in his Easy to Build Spidey-car with movable spider legs. This Spider-Man vs. Scorpion Street Showdown set also features a Scorpion car with movable pincers and tail, plus an alley wall with opening window, ramp that connects 2 ways, big web, flexible web ‘string’ and a buildable catapult. The building toy set also includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Spider-Man and Scorpion minifigures.
- Features an alley wall with rooftop, satellite dish and antenna, opening window, connections for the large web element and wall climbing, plus a detachable ramp that works both ways and a small buildable catapult.
- Also includes 2 vehicles – a Spidey-car with extra legs, large rear spoiler and a connector on the front and back to attach the web ‘string’, and a Scorpion-car with movable pincers and tail.
- Climb up the side of the alley wall to look for Scorpion’s car.
- Hop in the Spidey-car and launch yourself up the ramp out of the alley to race after Scorpion.
- Turn the ramp around and chase the villain back into the alley.
- Launch the web ‘balls’ at Scorpion’s car before you sling the big web and stop him.
- Accessory elements include 2 web ‘balls’, trash can, stack of newspapers, large web element, a banana and a flexible web ‘string’ that connects to the Spidey-car or Spider-Man’s hand.
- This exciting building toy is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes franchise sets.
- Alley measures over 4” (12cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Spidey-car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Scorpion car with tail raised measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
There are no reviews yet.