LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor Building Set 51515:
|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18.9 x 14.88 x 2.78 inches|
|Number of Pieces||949|
About this item
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control model robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, M.V.P. and Gelo, and take on activities and missions using the Scratch-based LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices)
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO Life
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9” (24cm) long; The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others
|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 14.88 x 2.78 inches|
|Item Weight||4.53 pounds|
|Item model number||6251945|
|Release date||October 15, 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 – 21 years|
There are no reviews yet.