Kids can transport up to 3 LEGO® City Great Vehicles toy cars with the LEGO City Car Transporter (60305). This articulated transporter features a double-decker trailer with a raisable upper deck and working rear ramp. Kids also get a cool muscle car to transport, plus truck driver and motorist minifigures to kickstart the fun.
Exciting building set for kids aged 5 and up
This car transporter playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions that provide younger LEGO builders with a satisfying, independent build-and-play experience – so your little truck driver will be on the road in no time!
LEGO City Great Vehicles – Cool toys for kids
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended, imaginative play.
- Treat your everyday hero to this exciting LEGO® City Car Transporter (60305) building set, with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that will take imaginative role play into the fast lane.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to create a toy car transporter and a cool muscle car with a removable roof, plus truck driver and motorist minifigures.
- Kids can raise and lower the trailer’s upper deck and rear ramp to load and transport up to 3 LEGO® City Great Vehicles cars, including the cool muscle car included with this set.
- Makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the LEGO® City car transporter toy measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessory elements in this set include a broom and a wrench.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools for young builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence with feature-rich models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety.